Friday, October 10

Free Note Taking Software

I am a note taker, if I don't write things down I usually forget them. :)
Everything goes into my notebook: grocery lists, phone numbers, things to do, places to go, people to see, ideas...everything.

Now I have a notebook on my computer!

EverNote
If you can see it, you can save it.
EverNote stores your notes on an endless strip of digital "paper" and automatically tags them with a category, place and time. Capture and store clippings from the web, text notes, emails and pictures, all in one place. Easily search and find what you want later.
For more information and to download Evernote visit their webpage here.
This is freeware but you can upgrade to the Premium version.

Also see:
7 Ways to Use EverNote
Evernote. Why it will make it & 20 Awesome Ways to Use It.

Now, if only I could tag and search my paper notebook like EverNote. :)

No comments: